The process is fairly simple and won't take up to much of your time. Here are the steps:
1) Please open a Support Desk ticket requesting MS Office 365.
2) The Support Desk will send you back an e-mail. This e-mail contains your temporary password for a newly created user account for Microsoft Office 365.
· Temporary passwords are valid for 90 days
3) Once you have successfully signed in with your temporary passwords, you will create a new password by following the instructions on the sign in page.
· Go to the sign-in page, https://portal.microsoftonline.com
· Sign-in with the username (Mount Student Email) and the Temporary Password given.
· Change your password by entering your old password (Temporary Password) and choosing a new Password.
· Once the Office 365 page had completed loading. Click on the Software link to the left and pick your appropriate version of office 2013 and click install. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
o Note: For Mac users, Office 2013 is not available for install. The latest version of Office for Mac is Office 2011.
If you have any questions please contact the Support Desk at x3491.